About the e-learning:
This Dutch E-learning for beginners is very structured and clear, completely independent. Have access to quality digital
learning material whenever and wherever it suits you. A perfect way to kick-start your very first Dutch with online
support by the teacher. One single price for 4 months of access to the digital course.
Our online self-study course is a 4 months package that include:
- Unlimited 24/7 acces to E-learning app or website developed by NT2 teachers.
- Teacher guidance in the platform.
- Practical real-life topics
- 5 modules that includes audios, grammar videos and quizzes.
Our best recommendation is to combine the Dutch online E-learning with individual coaching sessions.
Please note this course does not use books.
The 5 module topics:
Hoofdstuk 1: Kennismaken
- Numbers 1 - 100
- Introducing yourself, and ask about where someone is from, nationality, address
- Personal pronouns, verbs present tense
- Greetings and goodbye
Hoofdstuk 2: De familie
- Names of family members, describing people
- Main clause sentence and question structure
- Possessive pronouns
- Pronunciation a - aa
Hoofdstuk 3: De dag
- Days of the week, months, seasons
- Sequence words
- Prepositions of time
- Pronunciation e – ee
Hoofdstuk 4: In het café
- Ordering in a bar and asking the bill
- Telling the time
- Main clause with inversion
- Ordinal numbers
- Pronunciation o - oo
Hoofdstuk 5: Op straat
- Asking how you are and making a suggestion
- Meeting up and give a response
- Modal verbs
- Demonstrative pronouns
- Pronunciation i – ie
Grammar exam chapter 1 - 5